Out & About
Bickleigh Mill is situated between Exeter and Tiverton in the Exe Valley. Set in 10 acres of land, Bickleigh Mill has it's own waterways and walks that can make your visit complete. For any outdoor enthusiast this idyllic setting is a must.
If ever you are visiting the beautiful South West pop in to see us - you'll be sure of a warm welcome.
There are a number of other attractions nearby including:
- The Devon Railway Centre www.devonrailwaycentre.co.uk
- Bickleigh Castle www.bickleighcastle.com
- Fursdon House www.fursdon.co.uk
- Tiverton Horse Drawn Barge www.tivertoncanal.co.uk
- Tiverton Castle www.tivertoncastle.com
- Tiverton Museum of Mid Devon Life www.tivertonmuseum.org.uk
The opening times for these vary from our own, please check their websites for details before making a special journey.