Bickleigh Mills COVID-19 Safety Information
SAFETY WILL ALWAYS BE OUR PRIORITY
Here at Bickleigh Mill, looking after our customers and staff is our top priority. We have put measures in place to make sure that when you are here at Bickleigh Mill, you can rest assured that you are in the company of those who care and respect your safety, especially in these unusual times.
We have provided our kitchen and front of house teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
Please acknowledge and be able to follow instructions from our team whilst here at Bickleigh Mill, because we know how to make your time here as safe as possible.
The measures that we have put in place are:
- Additional signage to help you guide and navigate your way through Bickleigh Mill.
- We provide the Track and Trace QR Reader Code. If you do not have a device that accepts QR codes, we will note your information down safely and securely.
- Highlighted arrows are on the floors of The Shop and The Bistro to direct you for the benefit of yourself and others.
- Hand sanitising stations are available in certain areas around the building.
- Information in The Bistro on how to order, and how table service works.
- Restrooms have capacity limitations to make sure you are safe.
- Our menus are laminated so that they can be cleaned and sanitised after every use.
- Upon booking a table in The Bistro, we will ask you to confirm whether you are from the same household or support bubble. This is to ensure that we are following the guidelines and also looking after other customers at Bickleigh Mill
As a result of Covid-19 guidelines please note that the following procedures have been put in place.
- Bookings can only be taken for inside tables.
- For track & trace reasons we are legally obliged to obtain the contact details for customers dining inside or outside. This has to be everyone on the table. Please use the QR Codes provided, or sign in with our book.
- A disabled toilet is available at the entrance.
- Main toilets will be available upon request.
- Toilets to be used on a one-in, one-out basis.
- One household or bubble allowed at a time.
- Toilets will not be available until the previous customer has returned the key fob.
- Tables have been allocated within government guidelines. Please do not join tables together.
Please adhere to the distance guidelines
We are taking bookings, but it is not essential to book in advance. However, we would always like to know you’re coming. Please call 01884 855419 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.