Bickleigh Mills COVID-19 Safety Information
SAFETY WILL ALWAYS BE OUR PRIORITY
Here at Bickleigh Mill, looking after our customers and staff is our top priority. We have put measures in place to make sure that when you are here at Bickleigh Mill, you can rest assured that you are in the company of those who care and respect your safety, especially in these unusual times.
We have provided our kitchen and front of house teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
Please acknowledge and be able to follow instructions from our team whilst here at Bickleigh Mill, because we know how to make your time here as safe as possible.
Social Distancing Measures
We have highlighted additional procedures and operations to keep in line with Social Distancing Measures outlined by The Government.
The measures that we have put in place are:
- Additional signage to help you guide and navigate your way through Bickleigh Mill.
- We provide the Track and Trace QR Reader Code. If you do not have a device that accepts QR codes, we will note your information down safely and securely.
- Highlighted arrows are on the floors of The Shop and The Bistro to direct you for the benefit of yourself and others.
- Hand sanitising stations are available in certain areas around the building.
- Information in The Bistro on how to order, and how table service works.
- Restrooms have capacity limitations to make sure you are safe.
- Our menus are laminated so that they can be cleaned and sanitised after every use.
- Upon booking a table in The Bistro, we will ask you to confirm whether you are from the same household or support bubble. This is to ensure that we are following the guidelines and also looking after other customers at Bickleigh Mill
What are the new governmental restrictions in place?
The area that surrounds Bickleigh Mill is currently in Tier 2. This means that we must abide by the rules and regulations set out by the Government. These include:
- Alcohol is to only be served with a substantial main meal. Alcohol can only be consumed whilst you are dining.
- If booking a table inside, there is no mixing of households. You are able to book a table with people of the SAME household, or with your Support Bubble.
- If dining outside, groups from different households are limited to 6 people.
- The last orders will be at 10 pm. Bickleigh Mill will be closing at 10.15 pm.
- Face coverings must be worn, other than when you’re seated to eat and drink
- Social distancing measures are in place, and hand sanitiser stations are available
- To provide table service only. Here at Bickleigh Mill, once you have been shown to a table, we will look after your whole experience, including payment.
- All food and drink need to be consumed at a table.
- Track and Trace system must be in place.
- We are taking bookings, but it is not essential to book in advance. However, we would always like to know you’re coming. Please call 01884 855419 or email: email@example.com for further information.