We are looking for a chef, but not your typical chef.
We are seeking someone willing to work in a partnership with our new restaurant manager towards our Bistro’s future success.
Your focus will be to bring a fresh input into the sales and marketing, train new members of staff and strive to create a good workplace environment.
Ultimately the successful candidate will produce a great product in our historical Mill restaurant, and contribute towards a memorable customer experience. It’s a busy place, so the role has the potential to be a lot of fun for the organised and enthusiastic individual.
This Role Offers:
- Leadership of the food aspect of our business
- A great stepping stone for someone who aims to in the future run their own business
- Opportunity for more sociable working hours
- Flexibility & opportunity to evolve
- Personal development and valuable experience
You Will Need
- Experience within a well organised kitchen
- Good interpersonal skills, with an enthusiastic approach
- A creative & passionate attitude about food and menus
- Be available to work weekends